If you have trouble funding your travel to SPS Darmstadt, you can contact the organizers and find out if you qualify for travel funding.
If you need to apply for a Visa to come to Darmstadt, information about German visas can be found here. It is advisable to begin the application process as early as possible to avoid last minute problems. The time to obtain a visa can vary widely. An interview at a consulate may also be required.
Requests for invitation letters need to be received by August 18th.
Conference attendees who require a visa will typically need an invitation letter from the General Chair. To expedite the process, please send an e-mail with subject ‘Invitation Letter Request for ‹your name›’ to email@example.com.
In your request provide as many of the following pieces of information as possible:
- your full name as it will appear on the letter,
- your date of birth (if required for the visa application),
- your passport number (if required for the visa application),
- your title (e.g., Professor, Scientist, Engineer),
- your institute as it will appear on the letter (e.g., Science and Technology for Peace and Security),
- your mailing address as it will appear on the letter,
- the title of your paper at SCIENCE PEACE SECURITY ’19 (if any).
Unfortunately, we deal with some fraudulent requests for visa letters. In order to ensure we only write letters for legitimate purposes, we ask you to provide a proof. If none of the above possibilities for such a proof applies, a short explanation of your background and why you want to attend at SPS ’19 is required. We will follow up if necessary.
We hope that you will be able to attend SCIENCE PEACE SECURITY ’19 and help us make the conference a great success.