Details will be based on the reactions to the call for participation and published in spring 2019.
Wednesday, 25th of September, 2019
- 16:00-18:00h: Pre-Workshop: 30+ years of IANUS at TU Darmstadt
(Moderation: Prof. Alfred Nordmann, Prof. Christian Reuter)
- 19:00h: Informal pre-conference dinner (optional
Thursday, 26th of September, 2019
- 08:00h: Registration
- 09:00h: Opening by TU Darmstadt, FONAS, IANUS, CROSSING and PEASEC
(Prof. Christian Reuter, Dr. Jürgen Altmann)
- 09:30h Keynote
- 10:30h: Coffee Break
- 11:00h: The Past and the Future of Natural-Science/Technical Peace Research (3 Talks)
- 12:30h: Lunch Break
- 14:00h: Parallel talks (3-4 each)
- 15:30h: Extended Coffee Break and Poster Session
- 16:45h: Panel Discussion
- 18:15h: Evening Talk
- 19:00h-22:00h: Conference Dinner and Poster Session
Friday, 27th of September, 2019
- 09:00h: Keynote
- 10:00h: Coffee break
- 10:30h: Parallel talks (3-4 each) and Workshops
- 12:00h: Lunch Break and Poster Session
- 13:00h: Parallel talks (3-4 each)
- 14:30h: Closing Keynote
- 16:00h: Expected End
Confirmed Presentations (selection):
- Dr. Una Backer-Jakob (HSKF): N.N.
- Prof. Dr. Martin Kalinowski (Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization, Vienna): The Work of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization
- Prof. Dr. Gerald Kirchner, ZNF, University of Hamburg: The future and the past of natural science peace research
- Dr. Oliver Meier (SWP): N.N.
- Prof. Dr. Götz Neuneck (IFAR², ISFH, University of Hamburg): Future technological and political Arms Races - Challenges for Research and Implementation
- Prof. Dr. Alfred Nordmann (Technoscience/Philosophy, TU Darmstadt): Safety and Security – Their Relation and Transformation
- Thomas Reinhold (IFAR², ISFH, University of Hamburg): N.N.
- Prof. Dr. Christian Reuter, Science and Technology for Peace and Security (PEASEC), TU Darmstadt: Information Technology for Peace and Security
- Dr. Dr. René von Schomberg (European Commission): Responsible Research and Innvoation for Peace
- Dr. Niklas Schörnig (PRIF/HSFK): Weapons verification with high-tech? Chances of and obstacles to making use of emerging technologies in arms control
- Dr. Matthias Schulze (SWP): Quo Vadis digitale Rüstungskontrolle? Schwachstellen als Ausweg?